Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nelly - Just A Dream (And a Pretty Damn Good One!)



How can I not support this brother from the "Show Me". This is a totally different side to my boy. Admittedly, I am a Nelly fan and thanks to some friends who own a hot night spot in St. Louis, I have partied with him and his crew. (Real funny story about how Murphy Lee went on a mission one New Year's to get me drunk....must attend HH24BB to get that story.) Anyway, one thing I love about Nelly is that he is true to who he is and doesn't try to stay in the stereotypical rapper mode. This song is not only touching and heartfelt, it is hot! LOVE IT (and ya know I am not a touchy/feely type).


By the way, if you don't love the effect with the eye, when it shatters....well damn. I got nothin for you.


Enjoy.

No comments: